One Page
Sunday, October 01, 2006
Red Right Hand has a challenge - post one page of your script.
Ok, I can do that.
One page.
For all the world to see.
One page of my script that is not polished for submission - not a first draft but not a last draft.
Yep.
Here goes.
I went with page one of my horror movie:
I'm not a nifty computer geek, but so I printed and scanned. Couldn't figure out how to screen capture (ok, I'm lazy too. ) Or, John August has a cool CSS Template.
 
posted by Milehimama @ Mama Says at 7:52 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


At 9:14 AM, Blogger Thomas Rufer

Ctrl+PrintScrn

then go into Paint or one of the other graphics programs. Crtl+V.

VoilĂ  you got it.

 

At 4:10 PM, Blogger m

If you're OSX - shift+control+4 and select the part of the screen to capture.

thanks for playin'