New Blog, Old Posts
Friday, September 29, 2006
My faithful reader will note, this blog is now devoted to writing, movies, and entertainment.

That blog is now devoted to the mundane, happy housewife front I put on so people won't know I'm really running a forced labor camp.

Adjust your bookmarks accordingly.

For your handy convenience, here are links to my old posts on writing from my schizophrenic previous blog. It's ok, I put it on Zoloft so everything's fine over there now.

"Killing Me Softly" - Writer's block isn't my problem, unfortunately!

"Some Thoughts on Genre" - More on the scary stuff.

"The Muse" - Wherein Milehimama laments her demonic tendencies

Vanished - A review (not good)

June 2006 - Review of The Omen

May 2006 - A quick horror story, notes on screenwriting websites.

April 2006 - Writing, Lucky Number Slevin, miscellanous movie musings.

January 2006 - reviews of King Kong, The New World, Last Holiday, Glory Road, and the Book of Daniel. Scroll down.
 
posted by Milehimama @ Mama Says at 4:11 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: